There are two types of wax: Hot wax – a peelable wax used on face, underarm and bikini. It is especially suited for sensitive skin and gives a more pain free experience; Strip wax – removed with paper – is used on back, legs and arms.
N-ZEN Beauty has a no double dipping policy. This means we always practice sanitary procedures by dipping new sticks into the wax pot and disposing each stick after it touches your skin, thus preventing the spread of bacteria from one person to another.
How often should waxing be done?
– Waxing gives semi-permanent results and it is usually recommended every 4-6 weeks
Any reason why waxing can’t be done?
Yes, if any of the following apply to you:
– If you are on Roaccutane or acne medication
– If you are using skin thinning products
– If you are sunburnt or have been exposed to UV rays within the last 12 hours
– If you have varicose veins
– If you are diabetic
– If you are allergic to essential oils
After a waxing treatment, remember you must:
– Avoid hot showers, baths, saunas, steams rooms and UV exposure for 24 hours
– Avoid exercise, swimming and excessive perspiration for 24 hours
– Avoid applying moisturisers, fake tan or deodorant over the area for 12-24 hours
– Avoid friction on the area for at least 24 hours
– Avoid shaving or epilating in between appointments
– Exfoliate in between your wax appointments
To prevent ingrown hairs and retain smooth skin, it is recommended to use the (again) multi-award winning Waxperts Wonder Pads daily.